Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart not to pull Zero's

I am working on an Excel Chart that has future months showing with a Zero
dollar value and it is charting the future months on my chart. Is there a
way to get it so that the Zero's will not show up? I have a formula that is
pulling the amount from another chart.
Thank you for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Change "" to NA() in your formula. This puts #N/A into the cells, which is
unattractive in the worksheet, but which is not plotted on a line or XY
chart.

=IF(A1=0,NA(),A1)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"C Kreig" wrote in message
I am working on an Excel Chart that has future months showing with a Zero
dollar value and it is charting the future months on my chart. Is there a
way to get it so that the Zero's will not show up? I have a formula that
is
pulling the amount from another chart.
Thank you for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

John-
Currently this is my formula =SUM('KPI Monitoring chart'!H7:H8), so I am not
exactly sure how to add this to my formula. Sorry.
Thanks again for your help.

"C Kreig" wrote in message
I am working on an Excel Chart that has future months showing with a Zero
dollar value and it is charting the future months on my chart. Is there a
way to get it so that the Zero's will not show up? I have a formula that
is
pulling the amount from another chart.
Thank you for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Jon-
=IF(SUM('KPI Monitoring chart'!H7:H8)=0,NA( ),SUM('KPI Monitoring
chart'!H7:H8))
There is the formula that I put in, however it did change the data to #N/A,
however is still putting a tick on my chart at Zero.