Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked Column Charts

I am trying to create a stacked column chart with the following data.

NR RM Indirects
2006 AOP 100 100 50
2006 Actual 104 102 33
2007 AOP 100 100 50
2007 Actua l60 169 15
2008 AOP 125 100 100
2008 Actual 148 77 161
2009 AOP 100 100 100
2009 Actual 0 0 0

I would like for the x axis to be years 2006-2008 and the y axis to
represent the amounts. My issue is that I need the 2006 AOP and the 2006
Actual to be two stacked columns in the x axis 2006 label (side by side).
AOP and Actual need to be side by side for each year. There should only be a
gap between years.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Check this out:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...column-charts/