Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Move line to front

I need to move one line in a line to the front. I've tried reorganizing the
data, but to no avail. I'm in Excel 07.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select a series on your chart. Go to Format-Series. Select Series order.
Change to the order you would like.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Electric Julie" wrote:

I need to move one line in a line to the front. I've tried reorganizing the
data, but to no avail. I'm in Excel 07.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If this didn't help, try moving this one line to the secondary axis, then
either manually align the primary and secondary axis scales, or remove the
secondary axis from the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP