Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charts used for Reporting !

Thanks a lot for the link Andy !
Good work around.
--
M Imran Buhary

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's page on the subject.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"M Imran Buhary" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a line chart that includes around 5 to 8 series that need to be
plotted in the same Chart for comparative puposes. Since too many lines
make
it very difficult for my boss to review it, is there any option I can use
by
giving buttons for each Series Line, so that we may click on the button to
show/hide the line in the chart. So I can choose and click on which lines
want to see and the rest I can hide for the moment but without deleting
the
series from the chart itself so when I need them I can click and make the
line appear.

Thanks,
Imran--
M Imran Buhary