Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do I create a chart using nonadjacent ranges?

I am trying to create a chart using nonadjacent ranges in Excel 2007. The
directions say to select the first range, then hold down CTRL and select the
second. When I hold down control it will only let me select one cell. What
am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The directions are correct, when you select the second column just drag the
mouse down the column
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme