Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default scatter chart graphs

I am trying to graph the delivery of pipes for a pipeline.
Y being date of delivery, x axis showing mile post.
data is to show a line the length of pipe delivered, beginning at the mile
post it is to be laid and ending at the length it is.
I have various pipe length and widths. Data Source option only allows me to
enter each individually. Is there an easier way of entering the Data into the
graph?