Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Removing 0 in Stacked Column Chart

Hi everyone,

I am having little problem with my stacked chart.

I have 5 values aganist month

i.e. Month on X-Axis, 5 values(Series1, Series2, Series3, Series4,
Series5) on Y-Axis as stacked.

If the any of the value for any series becomes "0", it displays ugly
"0" on the border, top or bottom line of my chart.

How do I set it so it just removes these ugly 0 between lines? since
it is a stacked chart, I don't really wanna see those ugly 0 on my
chart

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

One way is to create another copy of your data, with a formula such as

=IF(B10,B1,"")

and then use Rob Bovey's free chart labelling add-in to add the data labels.

If the plotted value is zero, the correponding data label will be blank.

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10297257.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Use a custom number format that excludes zero.

General;-General;

Cheers
Andy

--