Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default timeline to graphicate vacations periods of a group

I have several team members, and they chose each of them, a different
timeframe for thier annual vacations. I will need to graphicate that, in a
bar 2D system, having the complete year 2009 in the axis X, and the bars,
floting according to the dates, in the axis Y, one bar per person.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Have a read of Jon's article on gantt charts

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel