Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Displaying 2 y Axis in different areas

I work in Excel 2000 and need to create a chart that displays data but i have
to give the charts to my boss to read who is not very clever and gets very
confused with them so i need a way of getting a y axis to display on both
sides of the chart so that is lists what is on each side. at the moment it
takes me ages using paint and other programs. Can it be done through excel
charts
--
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You will find an explanation here
http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip005.htm