Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Clustered Columns and stacked

Ok, I've went to ...
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

and I still can't get it to work. In fact when I try to change it to a
stacked column......nothing happends........hmmm. Feels like I have a bigger
issue.

Any guessses?

Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You haven't provided enough information to warrant a guess. Work through the
example with the sample data, and see if you can make it work. Don't take
any shortcuts, follow each step in turn. If you still have problems, post
back with a description of the data, of the steps you took, and what
happened that was different than you expected.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions