Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to convert Message box from English to Portuguese

How can i handle message box string that are in English and convert
what they display into Portuguese? Is there some sort of built in
library that will do the conversion for me at run time? No to familiar
with this area of language conversion

Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You have to provide the translation for any text you want to display in the
application. Excel's own interface selects text based on the installed
language. If you have a multilingual program, you can determine what the
language is, then somehow provide the appropriate text for that language.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions