Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Chart Window

In Excel 03, you could right click on a chart and choose "Chart Window" to
open up a temporary window that could be expanded without changing the
position/size of the underlying chart. I can't seem to find this command in
2007 and, as a result, if I want to look at a chart more closely will have to
resize it.

Does anyone know if this ability still exists in 2007 and, if not, why?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

That feature has been removed from Excel 2007. Microsoft might know why. To
tell the truth, I never felt it was all that useful, because clicking
anywhere closed the window.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP