Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
mj mj is offline

Default Is It Possible To Dynamically Name Series?

I was wondering if Excel will allow a series name to be dynamic?

For example, ="30-Day Target, (" + sheetname!cell + ")"
where sheetname!.cell value is a date
to yield a Series Name = 30-Day Target, (mm.dd.yyyy)

I hope this question is clear. Thank you in advance for your help.

--

MJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

First, create that string in a cell. Use the Text function to format your
date in that string.

Then, in the usual dialog with the chart's Source data, click that cell as
the Series name.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music