Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Multiple Charts

Is it possible to create multiple charts from a pivot chart using the report
filter? (Excel 2007). For example, I have a pivot chart set up with "State"
as a report filter, thus if I want to see the chart for Texas or Florida, I
select it from the report filter drop down. Now I want to "quickly" generate
the chart for every state to paste into another document or presentation. Is
there any way to do this?