Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to create 4 Quadrant Chart in Excel 2003?

There are 4 quadrant charts available on net. Similar to that how can we
create 4 quadrant charts in Excel 2003 version?

If X axis represents Risk & Y axis represents returns in financial language,
then if we draw line at center of X axis & Y axis, then four quadrants will
be created with Quadrant details as below;

Bottom Left Quadrant : Low Risk & Low Returns
Top Left Quadrant : Low Risk & High Returns
Top Right Quadrant : High Risk & High Returns
Bottom Right Quadrant : High Risk & Low Returns
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Top right: x and y are positive
Top left: x is negative; y positive
Bottom left, x and y are negative