Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Stu Stu is offline

Default Creating a combination chart opportunity

I am trying to create a chart that consists of two bars. The first bar needs
to have multiple data ie. like a normal combination graph were the data is
visually split in one bar by different colors. The second bar is another data
set. I have never seen a chart set up this way, but wondering if possible and
the solution to this. I have read that I should try a custom user define, or
possibly set up first the combination graph and then add the second set of
data. However I have been unsucessful in getting the two rows of bars, it
always wants to put all three data sets into one row of bars. Thanks for
reading and your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Check out this recent blog post:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...column-charts/