Nev.

Default Covariates?

Can anyone point me me to some simple explanation of
covariates and appropriate uses fos sic?

I did buy a thick tome on Excel, but it only contained two
lines about covariance, and I am still none the wiser. I
think I did see the author of this book post here or on the
SPSS group once or twice, but that was after I had bought
his book.

TIA.

Nev.

Nev.

When I wrote my previous message, I was thinking along the
lines that if the answer is not in this thread, it will not be
anywhere else. I had looked at uni stat sites and not found
anything I was looking for.

However, I do use Google and decided to give it a try just
in case. Shock, Horror, I did get some hits. So now I have
to go away, read those hits and then come back and be
able to ask another clearer question about what exactly I
want to do.

Nev.