Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Putting the value from second axis above the "bar"?

Hi,

I like using combination charts with second value axis, where one useful
combination is first axe display bar and second a line.

However, would it be possible to have the second axis display its proper
value (digit) above the bar?

In my case the bar would display a sum-value (customer turnover) and second
value displays total number of customers.

Kindly,
Mikael
Sweden
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could add a label to the bar, locate it above the bar, and use the other
label. You can manually edit a label, or use one of these free utilities to
add a custom label:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools,
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm