Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pivot Chart won't refresh in Excel 2007

In Excel 2007.....Don't know if this is a bug or if I'm not doing something
on my end, but.....

I have a pivot table from which I've created a pivot chart. When I filter
the pivot table, the chart updates beautifully. When I try to filter again -
back to the full data set, by selecting "(Select All)" in the filter list,
the chart does NOT update/refresh.

Thanks in advance for your help.