Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default making the chart disapear when there is no text

I have to create a chart that gets updated daily. I need to create a formula
to calculate the % of our daily sales. What I wanted to do was put the
formula in in advance and then just enter in our daily sales so it would
automatically calculate the percentages. But when I do this The chart line
goes acros the month at zero. I have tried the IF formulas for if f5="",""
and it still occurs.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Rather than "" use NA()