Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I create a two axis chart - two datasets

I wish to create a two axis line chart displaying height vs. reaction mass. I
cannot seem to find a way for excel to display this information. Can someone
help me out?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Do you mean an x-y chart or one with two y axes?

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10295928.aspx