Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
mor mor is offline

Default Axes limits with negative x values and trenline

Hi

In excel 2007, when I add a trend line to some data to which has
negative x values it always extends the trendline to x=0. This is
quite annoying, does anyone know why it does this or have a fix for
this?

try plotting

-2 -1
-2.1 0
-2.2 1
-2.3 2

and adding a trend line. I've not used the forecast options so I
wouldn't expect it to extend the trend line.

Any help much appreciated.

--
mor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Looks like a bug to me. I've submitted it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions