Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default 3-d Bar Charts

When I use the 3-d bar chart option, the chart is scrunched all together and
facing left to right instead of spread out and facing right to left. When I
try to change the options, I really have not found any orientation that
helps without reversing everything. there does not seem to be a "re-size"
option to drag the chart corners out or anything.

I have the 2002 version.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Did you notice that a 2D bar chart does not suffer from this same
distortion? And the data itself is not distorted by being displaced from
axes and gridlines?

Stick to the 2D version of the chart.

- Jon
-------