Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default 2D Points Joined by Vectors

Hello;

Is it possible in Excel 2003 to join a series of points by segmented
vectors(i.e.; line segments with arrow heads) on a 2D XY Chart ??

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could modify this approach:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VBAdraw.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"monir" wrote in message
Hello;

Is it possible in Excel 2003 to join a series of points by segmented
vectors(i.e.; line segments with arrow heads) on a 2D XY Chart ??

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Jon;

Thank you for your suggestion.
Will review your procedure TRACEXY in:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VBAdraw.html
to see if I can easily modify it for the application.

Regards.

"monir" wrote in message
Hello;

Is it possible in Excel 2003 to join a series of points by segmented
vectors(i.e.; line segments with arrow heads) on a 2D XY Chart ??

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

"monir" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hello;

Is it possible in Excel 2003 to join a series of points by segmented
vectors(i.e.; line segments with arrow heads) on a 2D XY Chart ??

http://www.prodomosua.eu/zips/vettori2.xls
.f