Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Display Hidden Columns in Charts

In Excel 2003 is it possible to display hidden columns (or rows) in a chart.
When I hide columns for my charts the default is to remove the hidden data
from the chart.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Tools menu Options Chart, uncheck Plot Visible Cells Only.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions