Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jan Jan is offline

Default Vertical Axis With Negative Value

I have a negative value in the axis that I don't wish to display. Also the
horizontal line displays at 0 and I want it to be after the negative value.
Any ideas?

4
2
0______________________________________
-2

Want it to display as

4
2
0
_______________________________________
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

A custom number format will hide the negative number:

0;0;;@

Move the horizontal axis down by double clicking on the vertical axis, and
choosing an appropriate value for Category Axis Crosses At. You could enter
the minimum of the Y axis, or to ensure it is always at the bottom, enter a
very negative number, like -10000000.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP