Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Bubble chart

Hi

How can i have a bubble chart with the following data. I dont not like
the idea of having to to add one item at a times as it is too time
consuming. How can i do a faster way.

Product Price Sales Other
A 1255536 621 2022
B 1092000 675 1617
C 1038560 463 2243
D 1005616 835 1204
E 834600 546 1528
F 798000 578 1381
G 792000 637 1244
H 758384 571 1328
I 693880 517 1342
J 689508 508 1358
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Make your chart with the Price, Sales, and Other columns (I assume you want
X=Price, Y=Sales, Bubble Size = Other), then use one of these labeling
utilities to apply the labels in the Product column to the plotted points:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi

How can i have a bubble chart with the following data. I dont not like
the idea of having to to add one item at a times as it is too time
consuming. How can i do a faster way.

Product Price Sales Other
A 1255536 621 2022
B 1092000 675 1617
C 1038560 463 2243
D 1005616 835 1204
E 834600 546 1528
F 798000 578 1381
G 792000 637 1244
H 758384 571 1328
I 693880 517 1342
J 689508 508 1358

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Peltier Technical Services, Inc. -http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Steve" wrote in message

Hi

How can i have a bubble chart with the following data. I dont not like
the idea of having to to add one item at a times as it is too time
consuming. How can i do a faster way.

Product Price Sales Other
A 1255536 621 2022
B 1092000 675 1617