Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default New to Charts - need ladder look

Hello there!

I have a task to put together 5 "ladders" showing sales targets.
Each of the 5 have a different "goal", but I need all the ladders to be the
same height. (So, some "rungs" will be thicker or some ladders will have more
rungs, but the overall height of each ladder must be the same).

These ladders are reflecting sales for this quarter and will "grow" as the
quarter goes on. Each ladder is a different color. Raw data is collected
daily, but I think I'm only going to use the accumulative total each time I
plot the graph.

Bob's goal = 183, current sales = 26
Carol's goal = 195, current sales = 53
Ted's goal = 232, current sales = 47
Alice's goal = 138, current sales = 38
Boss's goal = 116, current sales = 2

Is this too tricky for a newbie?

Must I settle for just a plain graph? Is there anywhere I can learn more or
see some examples?

Thank you so much, you guys are always awesome.