Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 - Selecting Chart without Mouse!!

I was wondering if therse is any shortcut key available if you wanted to
select the chart that is on a seperate sheet and the mouse is not working?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Control & PageUp/ PageDown will move between worksheets in a workbook.
When you are on the chart sheet, UpArrow/ DownArrow will select different
objects (such as data seeries) on the chart.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100947761033
gives you some of Excel's keypad shortcuts.
--
David Biddulph

"Raja" wrote in message
I was wondering if therse is any shortcut key available if you wanted to
select the chart that is on a seperate sheet and the mouse is not working?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Dear David

I am familiar with the CTRL + Page Up and Page Down. But when I get to the
sheet that contains the chart using the up arrow and down arrow doesn't seem
to work!!

I went to the shortcut list link that you sent me but it doesn't seem to
have the specific shortcut key I am looking for.

Do you know any other way to select the chart without using the mouse???

Thanks for your help though!!

Kindest Regards

Rajeev Rawat

"Raja" wrote in message
I was wondering if therse is any shortcut key available if you wanted to
select the chart that is on a seperate sheet and the mouse is not working?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Christopher,

CTRL+G on a chart sheet did nothing for me.
Even if I add an icon to the QAT to display the Go To dialog nothing is
enabled when the sheet is a chart sheet.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
message ...
Try Ctrl+G (Go To) and choose "Objects" radio button.
--
Thanks,
Christopher

rights.

"Raja" wrote in message
I was wondering if therse is any shortcut key available if you wanted
select the chart that is on a seperate sheet and the mouse is not
working?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Didn't you ever replace the mouse?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Raja" wrote in message
I was wondering if therse is any shortcut key available if you wanted to
select the chart that is on a seperate sheet and the mouse is not
working?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I was thinking of embedded charts on a normal sheet. I'll look into chart
sheets and reply if I find out.
--
Thanks,
Christopher