Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Compare Two Rows of Data

I need to compare the row of data which shows our branch office's annual
monthly peformance to the row showing the overall company's average monthly
performance. I want to show that we are within two standard deviations of
the company's monthly score in most cases. How may I accomplish that? (I
believe the Y Error Bar function has something to do with it).