Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding up pie slaces of the same thing?

Here is what I am trying to do:
Kroger $29.90
Ebay $20.00
Kroger $10.00
Best Buy $40.00
Kroger $51.00
Gas $35.00
Gas $50.00

Create a pie chart of this data where Kroger, Best Buy, etc only appear once
in the pie chart. Currently the default is to create a pie slice for each
entry, where I would like it to add up the Kroger values and present it as
one pie slice. I want it to do this for any similar entries.

Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks!