Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pattern Fill

I have switched to Office 2007. I have been unsuccessful in finding the fill
patterns used in charts. Does anyone know where or if there is an addin for
this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Andy Pope has created an add-in that should work for you:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net

"Leanbabe" wrote:

I have switched to Office 2007. I have been unsuccessful in finding the fill
patterns used in charts. Does anyone know where or if there is an addin for
this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

I have an add-in to do patterns.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

And some information from an MS blog on the subject
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...ern-fills.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Leanbabe" wrote in message
I have switched to Office 2007. I have been unsuccessful in finding the
fill
patterns used in charts. Does anyone know where or if there is an addin
for
this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Brilliant, Andy. (But how can anyone conceive the idea of removing from a
graphical software the possibility of creating pattern fills based on such a
basic feature as the contrast between stripes, dots, and squares??)

Cheers,
Tommic

"Leanbabe" wrote in message
I have switched to Office 2007. I have been unsuccessful in finding the
fill
patterns used in charts. Does anyone know where or if there is an addin
for
this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default help for a Mac user

Any advice for someone with the same problem using Excel:Mac 2008? Excel for Macs no longer support a Visual Basic platform, so the add-in won't work.

Andy Pope wrote:

Pattern Fill
05-Mar-08

Hi,

I have an add-in to do patterns.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

And some information from an MS blog on the subject
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...ern-fills.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Leanbabe" wrote in message

On Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:33 AM
Leanbab wrote:

Pattern Fill
I have switched to Office 2007. I have been unsuccessful in finding the fill
patterns used in charts. Does anyone know where or if there is an addin for
this problem?

On Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:18 AM
JohnMansfiel wrote:

Pattern Fill
Andy Pope has created an add-in that should work for you:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net

"Leanbabe" wrote:

On Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:20 AM
Andy Pope wrote:

Pattern Fill
Hi,

I have an add-in to do patterns.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

And some information from an MS blog on the subject
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...ern-fills.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Leanbabe" wrote in message

On Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:16 AM
Tommi wrote:

Brilliant, Andy.
Brilliant, Andy. (But how can anyone conceive the idea of removing from a
graphical software the possibility of creating pattern fills based on such a
basic feature as the contrast between stripes, dots, and squares??)

Cheers,
Tommic

"Andy Pope" wrote:

C# Create a Piechart for the specified Hard Disk Drive Utilization
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...chart-for.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Cody Johnson -

Any advice ... <

(a) See "Macintosh Excel 2008 Workarounds" at
http://www.treeplan.com/macintosh.htm

(b) Visit the very active newsgroup microsoft.public.mac.office.excel.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"Leanbabe" wrote in message

On Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:16 AM