Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Need help on creating Line Graph

I would like to make my database look like the excel graph I created and
the picture is located here http://www.diversityrus.com/graph.jpg. The
database is located here
http://www.diversityrus.com/Qualification.zip.

The informaiton I would like to get the informaiton from is from the
Form "Bug Statistics". Plus I would only like the latest 12 dates of
the record to show up on the graph. For example if the database has 20
dates I only want the last 12 to be shown on the graph.

Plus for some reason I cannot attach files on this thread :(

Thanks in advance,

Lostboyca

--
lostboyca