Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Linking to a data range containing blank cells

I'm using MS Excel 2003.

I've got a chart from range of data gives the calculates accumulated total
from another table and would like the option to have the calculation result
in a blank cell that is not plotted as a zero.

I tried the following IF statement: =IF(Q6="","",Q6+P12) but "" is still
treated as a zero.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

- James