Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Link a chart to a worksheet

If data on one worksheet (swimming times) is used to create a graph or chart
on another worksheet, can I automatically update the graph when I add new
data to the original worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Do you mean when you expand the data? Dynamic charts don't care where the
data is, as long as the ranges are properly defined:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions