Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default label points with names on excel graph

I have an XY scatter graph where the X value is in column C, the Y value is
in column D, and the identifying label I want on that point (a letter) is in
column A. I had this working once, but have forgotten how. My old example has
become damaged (letters on the wrong points) and I want to recreate the
effect. Any ideas?

If no ideas, where is it best to find the answer?
--
TomsLibrary