Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart with x axis as timeline; y axis as specific actions

I am trying to find out if anyone knows of a template that I can use or a
chart I can tailor.... what I want to do is show:
x axis would start out with a tick mark for 15 min, then one for 30 min,
another for 45 min, and finally one mark for 60min/1 hour....then another
tick further down the x axis for hour #2, then further equal distance down
for hour # 3, ... to 8 hour mark which would equal one work day...then
further down the x axis for day #2, then day #3, then day #4, and finally day
#5, which would equal one work week.

On the y axis, I need to put individual actions that a company might be
taking, and showing on the x axis where those actions are taking place on the
timeline x axis.

Does anyone know how to do this, as I thought it up at 4am the other morning
when I couldn't sleep, and now I am very lost trying to create such an animal
within Excel...and eventual use in a PowerPoint.
--
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,