Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Rolling 12 month data charts

I was wondering if someone could give me an example to help me get my
head around the best way to do this.

I have posted before on how my charts us data tables and that I would
like to change that. I need to add annotations to specific months
that stay with the data point as the calendar year rolls to the next
month.

What I am needing is someone to help me out by giving me an example of
what my chart should look like with the chart and then the data below
in a similar format as the data table. I have close to 35 charts that
I have to do this for and I want to make sure I start this new process
in the best way possible.

The data I chart is broken down into groups. Each group has about 8
measures that are charted. My data is listed in this format:

Measures Group Feb-07 Mar-07 Apr-07
Individual Measures 85% 92% 85% (the percentages are
what is charted)
# received 22 24 22
# eligiable 26 26 26

What a really need to know is if I should keep my data on one
worksheet tab or if I need to group the data with each measure. Their
has to be an easier way to track this data and have it roll each
month. I don't mind updating the charts to reflect the changing data,
but I am not quite understand how to best get the data below the chart
and have it roll each month too.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions. ~andrea
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Just keep the data in a worksheet, and let the defined names sort it out:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"AndreaB" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I will give that example a try. Thanks again! ~andrea