Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Button to move from one chart to another

I have compiled data for 5 regions which includes 17 cities. I have create a
chart for each city and one for each region. Is there a way to create
buttons or links on the Regional chart that would automatically take the user
to that selected Cities chart. This would eliminate the need to scroll at
the bottom to get to the correct chart.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Bryan, you can add macros to your workbook that take users to the desired
location, and assign buttons for their use. Such will quickly become a pain
to maintain.

An alternate approach is to range name the cells beside the charts with the
city names. Then all the user has to do is press F5 and pick a destination.
Or click on the names box dropdown and pick a range to go to.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
144 Dewberry Drive
Hockessin, Delaware, U.S. 19707