Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Secondary Units for Excel

I am plotting weight on the y axis and distance on the x axis. I want it to
display English and Metric units for distance. I can change the y axis from
the source data. All of my distance values (x axis) are in feet. I am
trying to create a second axis at the top of the chart that will display the
equivalent Metric value of the table.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Generate another series, plot that, format data series/ select secondary
axis. That will give you a secondary Y axis, but you can now change to a
secondary X axis. Format axis on that to make the scale equivalent to your
primary X axis. Make the second series invisible now, if you want to.

John Peltier will probably tell you a cleverer way of doing it.
--
David Biddulph

"Spreadsheet_guy" wrote in
message ...