Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Cannot delete defalut Chartin excel 2003

Hi to All,

I can't delete a default chart that was saved, as this influence on all my
charts type. I do not get any error message when i try to delete the chart
that was defined as default.

Please advise what can be done.

Thanks,
Meir

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

1. Set a new default chart - with a chart selected choose Chart, Chart
Type, find and select a chart type you want to use as the default and click
Set as default chart.
2. Excel always has a default chart, if you delete the Default chart it
will reset to the Excel standard default. That is, there is always a default
chart.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"מאיר" wrote:

Hi to All,

I can't delete a default chart that was saved, as this influence on all my
charts type. I do not get any error message when i try to delete the chart
that was defined as default.

Please advise what can be done.

Thanks,
Meir

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

"מאיר" wrote:

Hi to All,

I can't delete a default chart that was saved, as this influence on all my
charts type. I do not get any error message when i try to delete the chart
that was defined as default.

Please advise what can be done.

Thanks,
Meir

Hi,

Shane thanks for your answer, but i still cannot find how to deleted the
default chart that i set.

Thanks,
Meir
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Do you see the default chart when you choose Chart, Chart Type, Custom Type,
and pick User-defined? It should be listed with the name Default. When you
select it and choose Delete it should revert to Excel's default Default - a
plain column chart.

Changing this will have no effect on any already created charts.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire