Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Dynamic Update - Complex

I have a data set that looks like this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...r/Untitled.jpg

I have been creating 2 charts, 1 from the amount column and 1 from the mid
price column which looks like
this:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...Untitled-1.jpg

How do I make the charts update automatically? I can follow the examples for
a single column of data that updates the chart when a new row is added but I
am adding 4 columns at a time and using the data in every fourth column and
I cant work out how to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Worksheets are inexpensive. Add a worksheet that links to the sheet
displayed in your picture, but only shows the columns you want to plot. Then
you are plotting a contiguous range for each series, and constructing the
dynamic ranges becomes a simple extension of the hundreds of online
examples.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"The Oakster" <The wrote in message
I have a data set that looks like this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...r/Untitled.jpg

I have been creating 2 charts, 1 from the amount column and 1 from the mid
price column which looks like
this:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...Untitled-1.jpg

How do I make the charts update automatically? I can follow the examples
for
a single column of data that updates the chart when a new row is added but
am adding 4 columns at a time and using the data in every fourth column
and
I cant work out how to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thank you very much John