Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Sales Funnel Chart or Pipeline

Can anyone tell me if there is a dynamic chart type like a sales funnel or
sales pipeline which can be linked to an Excel Chart and show various stages
of the sales pipeline from referrals to several qualifying steps and final
sale?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Judy,

Here's one site you could look at:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html
Jon's stuff is always very good.

There are also many commercial programs to do funnel charts, just Google
Funnel Charts.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Judy" wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there is a dynamic chart type like a sales funnel or
sales pipeline which can be linked to an Excel Chart and show various stages
of the sales pipeline from referrals to several qualifying steps and final
sale?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The tornado or funnel chart on my web site is different from the funnel
chart Judy refers to, which basically shows how a large number of (say)
product ideas are gradually reduced during product development to a small
number of products sold. The "Funnel" analogy may be good to describe the
shrinking number of products at each stage of development, but a better way
to represent these numbers is with a column or bar chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions