Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to weight an item in a pivot chart by prevalence of another

In a pivot chart, I have detections of wildlife in 4 categories of
vegetation. However, the prevalence of those 4 categories of vegetation
differ. How can I make the numbers of wildlife detection reflect the
prevalence of vegetation? Thanks!