Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding Horizontal Lines to a stock chart

How do I add horizontal lines to a stock chart using vba? What i am trying
to do is this: I am pulling historical stock data for a certain time frame
and displaying it in an excel stock bar chart. I also have levels which i
want to display on this chart, but can not figure out a way to do it. Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting