Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Combine columns of data into one

Hi, I want to combine columns of data into one, e.g.
to combine column 1, 2 and 3 into column 4

column 1 column 2 column 3 column 4
1 a i 1
2 b ii a
3 c iii i
4 d iv 2
5 e v b
6 f vi ii
7 g vii 3

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I should put the message under other catergory.
Sorry about that.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In your empyt column:

= A1 & B1 & C1 & .......

If you want a space or character in between:

Thanks,
Roger