Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do you add a call out to your chart?

I am trying to add a callout to my chart but my resource material does not
cover it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel's Drawing toolbar contains callouts as a part of its autoshapes
feature. In Excel 2003, you can get to the Drawing toolbar by selecting

View - Toolbars - Drawing

If you type in "Drawing Toolbar" into Excel's Help, it will bring up
instructions on how to show the toolbar as well as what is available.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"mikesmom" wrote:

I am trying to add a callout to my chart but my resource material does not
cover it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi

Thank you so much for responding to me and I am sorry that I did not respond
earlier but I had a family emergency that I needed to attend to. Is this the
same thing that you would do in 2007 which is the version that I am using now?

"mikesmom" wrote:

I am trying to add a callout to my chart but my resource material does not
cover it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi again
Well, I just went to my 2007 version of Excel and went to the insert section
and under shapes there was the word callouts that I was looking for. Thank
you so much for your help. It was much appreciated.