Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sas sas is offline

Default Graph x Data table

I have a problem. My graph doesn't keep the number format of the data table.
I want to compare different concentrations as 10 until 10000 using 10 raised
to a power of 1, 2, 3 and 4. In the table I've got it, but in the graph the
number doesn't stay raised.
How is the solution for this problem?
Thanks a lot,
Sania
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I would suggest eliminating the data table and building a similar type of
table using worksheet cells. The worksheet cells will allow much more
flexibility with how the data is shown. Assuming an embedded chart, when you
want to copy or print your graph you will need to select the range that
includes both the chart and the data table worksheet cells.

Another alternative might be to use Excel's camera tool to place the
worksheet cell data table into your chart.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net