Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to create a stacked, staggered column graph w/ 2 y axes

Hi everyone. I searched the forum and couldn't find any answers to
this. I'm trying to compare two years worth of data using the
following information (w/ Excel 2003):

Stacked: A vs B
Staggered: 2006 vs 2007
2 Axes: % of A to B 2006 vs % of A to B 2007

Anybody have a clue on how to do this? I can create a stacked graph of
2006-2007 data w/ a y axes for % of A to B; but it would make much
more sense if i could compare the years side by side rather than
linearly to look for seasonal trends. any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

daobrien:

What about using day of year trend chart to compare 2006 versus 2007?

Here's a link to a post on my site:

http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_D...comparison.htm

I'll be glad to walk you through the process if you think this type of chart
fits your needs.

Kelly

http://processtrends.com