Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MAB MAB is offline

Default Excel Financial Statements Copied into Word - No Underlines when p

I insert Excel Worksheets into Word. Some of the underlines and bouble
underlines show on the screen but do not print.
--
MAB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Rather than inserting the Excel worksheets into your Word document, I would
suggest copying the data that you need from the worksheet as a picture and
then pasting that picture into the Word document. To do so, highlight the
data in the spreadsheet that you want to place into the Word Document. Hold
down the "shift" key and then go to Edit - Copy Picture - As Shown When
Printed. Then go into your Word document and Edit - Paste.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"MAB" wrote:

I insert Excel Worksheets into Word. Some of the underlines and bouble
underlines show on the screen but do not print.
--
MAB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MAB MAB is offline

Default Excel Financial Statements Copied into Word - No Underlines wh

I need the worksheet to open in Excel when I double click on it. I use copy,
go to Word, Edit - Past Special, Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object. I have
been doing this for some time but recently some of the underlines do not
print. I also format the cells for ccounting with no decimal places. I then
use the regular underline or double underline.
--
MAB

"MAB" wrote:

I insert Excel Worksheets into Word. Some of the underlines and bouble
underlines show on the screen but do not print.
--
MAB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Has there been a resolution for this issue besides pasting it as a picture?
Am currently experiencing the same issue, but have thousands of documents
that this is affecting and re-copying as a picture is not an option right
now.

Also side note regarding my issue - some documents print the
double-underline without issue. I can't confirm how they worksheets are
copied/pasted into the word document.

Thanks
Debello

url:http://ureader.com/msg/10294804.aspx